Kurunjang Community Hub
Promoting Healthy Living
- The centre combines a teaching kitchen with a garden full of productive plants, including 24 fruiting trees varieties and large vegetable growing beds.
- The front gardens are maintained by community groups and the rear gardens including chickens are cared for by the adjacent Primary School Community.
- The project aims to provide an avenue to develop an understanding of ‘fork to fork’, good food, nutrition and sustainability.
- Sited in an established residential area close to the heart of Melton CBD.
- Architecture by Brand Architects.