Altona Early Years Hub
A new centre to service the Community in an established area of Altona
- The sandpits are snaking shapes and the trees specified in large sizes to provide immediate shade
- The heavily vegetated playspaces are punctuated with varies activity spaces and areas allowing staff can change-up the theme.
- The language of Altona has been subtly brought into the landscape. Channel markers at the entry, Pelican feet sandblasted into the entry paving and cubbies that represent the iconic refinery tanks
- A tent gives the opportunity for children to sit outside in the rainy weather and experience the rain hitting the canvas.
- Construction was beautifully completed by BC Gardens